I'm eating some pretzels right now, as I type this. As in, I'm chewing them and getting ready to swallow. Yummay!
There's just something about the salty treat that I love. True fact.
It was my dad's birthday today. So when he picked me up from work, I asked him where he wanted to eat. Because food = love on your birthday. Actually, food = love just in general. You can't deny that fact.
^__^
Today my dad and I went to a talk thing. This university student working on her PhD was there, so we did a survey thing for her. Or my dad did, anyways. I couldn't. I COULD'VE, but I didn't have the second requirement to do the survey. It was disappointing, because there was a prize of a $50 gift card to the mall. I did grab a few YOU'RE A GUEST IN THUNDER BAY for my American Twin. It wasn't a ploy her to see the awesome-ness of my city or anything--It was just so she'd have something to read about my city and the stores here!
WOW! I totally forgot: I worked the cash machine today! I made a few mistakes with putting the amount of money the person was giving me (a hundred, opposed to ten), but it went okay. The thing I was MOST worried about (giving them change) wasn't much of a problem. This will probably change, because the people were giving me bills, opposed to loose change and stuff. OH MAN! PANIC! But I kept calm: Because Leah, Homer and Ellie were with me!
I think he was surprised when I said YES, I'LL DO IT! because he was all "... You'll have to use the calculator," that I CANNOT MASTER! But I was all "I'll do it!" Because I was thinking of the awesome trio that should come into my life, from Tennessee AND books! TRUE FACT!
But don't worry, I didn't grab the books on my city to get that to come true.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I'm proud of you! For doing the cash machine, I mean! AND when you didn't HAVE to. I'm glad Ellie, Homer, and I could be WITH you.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm really excited about those brochures! I should get YOU some from around school AND home. Yes.