Friday, April 16, 2010

YEAH. WEEK = SLOW

Ahlalala. I'm not even supposed to be on the computer right now, but with my dad out of the house, I AM GOOD! Yeah, I didn't do my chores, so he was like "go to your room" and I was like "FINE!" I'm a rebel, yeah.

Today I bought some stuff! It was so very ... back to the other decade. Like I bought FOUR VHS movies, THREE cassettes, and just four books. It came up to like eight dollars, but I was happy! I knew it would make my weekend more pleasant.

Until I got home and realized I couldn't even read the books. Yes, the stupid "NO READING" rule came into play. As in, my own personal thing I've got going with myself: It sucks. They're really random books, but I still think they are cool! So they were placed in my shelf, with a sigh and a shake of the head.

Ah well. At least next year I'll have an abundance of books to read when I'm away at school.

Haha, random note: My sister bought a "skort" today. That just made me giggle into a fit of laughter.

So yes! I'm glad it's Friday.

I saw an old classmate, from elementary school today. He was like "whoah, haven't talked to you in awhile" and in my old awkward self, I was like "no, we haven't". And he asked what was new, and I told him. And I asked him what was new with him, and yeah. It was short, but whatever. His voice totally changed! Ha.

Yeah.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. NO READING rule?!?!? What is this EVIL?! I say this, but I've imposed them on myself before. BUT STILL. It's a horrifying thing to read about. And to experience. TRUE FACT.

    Oh, so not doing chores was responsible for the grounding? I'll be honest, I was expecting something a bit MORE rebellious. You know, I don't think that I've ever been grounded! What's it like?

    ReplyDelete