Sunday, April 4, 2010

A bit of a movie review for New Moon

Happy Easter, to those who celebrate!

I watched New Moon for the first time today. My brother bought me the movie for Easter, so I couldn't just deny him. So I put it on, and my brother, sister and I watched it. I have to say, it was better than Twilight. I actually laughed at parts that were actually meant to be laugh worthy, and parts that weren't. (I.e: Jasper going ROAR on Bella.)

I'm just going to agree with everyone when they say Taylor Lautner looked better than Robert Pattinson. Although there was a collective "ew" moment when Jacob came on the screen for the first time.

Overall, Melissa Rosenberg > Stephenie Meyer

Chris Weitz > Catherine Hardwicke

But that was already a given, really.

I didn't eat any peeps today. I know, it's surprising! But I just had too much chocolate, already. AN OVERLOAD OF CANDY! It's always nice when that happens, of course. Yeah! Especially since I gave up chocolate for Lent, it was nice to have some today.

Truly.

I'm still working on my script, obviously, and I think it's going okay. I've gotten better at the actual 'script' aspect of it, I think. I just checked out some websites on how to format them, and I'm okay. I'm using the 'voice over' thing a bit too much, I think. Which is a bit of a cop out, when you think about it. But I don't particularly mind them when they happen in movies, so eh.

Plus it's not like an original script by Possum--it's just an adaptation. So that makes me feel a bit better.

WHICH IS GREAT!

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment