Wednesday, April 14, 2010

RAIN!

It's raining outside. It was starting to splitter splatter on the way home, so I was like OH! The thing that went through my head?

April showers bring May flowers.

True fact.

Today was PINK DAY! As in, anti-bullying day! So as I was getting dressed, I put on my TVOKIDS shirt, but I realized it was yellow when I was brushing my teeth. So I had to shimmy back to my room to put on a pink shirt (that I wore for pink day TWO years ago!), and was done with it. But for a special bonus, I wore a pink sweater.

Yeah.

All I could remember was last year during pink day, I was in my favorite class, ever. And now it's all, not. GR! But I have noticed this: I am losing interest in school! Not in the total sense of LEARNING, but my "LET'S DO THIS!" mentality. You know? It always happens around midterm. And today was the HALFWAY point.

So that's interesting.

Which sucks, because I have a BUNCH of work to do. Doododoodooodooo.

Fail?

Yeah.

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment