skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, April 3, 2010
It's a picture of my cats
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Slightly Exaggerated Life of a Glamorous Liar
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(280)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
▼
April
(36)
Sadness!
Mhm.
I might get Wednesdays off!!!
Concert experience = MEH
MY DAY
My day was lazy
An essay full of awkward sentences--seriously
I can't even write a blog so I write a title!
I gots credit!!
IDANO.
Afternoon = cool
Movies... Fail... No... Yeah...
I wanted to act like it was Woody's Roundup or som...
Surveys... Because they are mind numbingly boring ...
I shall read a book... and watch the movie after
YEAH. WEEK = SLOW
Hey-ay!
RAIN!
And he asked if we liked to party, multiple times...
I brush
The movie turned out to be Toy Story."Now empty th...
Stuff I like
Fragments > Complete sentences
POPCORN!
Epic Fail All Around
i finally did it.
FOOD AND EXPECTATIONS. AND CONCERTS AND WEDNESDAYS
I saw a movie today!
I... need to complete the sentence.
A bit of a movie review for New Moon
A random train of thoughts, for you, Shelly.
Just some random question/answers that don't count...
I wonder if this'll post!
It's a picture of my cats
I worry my mother.
Worries and stress, oh my.
►
March
(30)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(31)
About Me
Possum
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment