Wednesday, April 21, 2010

IDANO.

I asked my dad if I got any mail yesterday, and he said he didn't know, because he didn't check. So in my customery RUSH TO THE MAILBOX, I went to check. There was no mail.

So this morning when I went to brush my teeth, I spot A LETTER! ON THE TABLE! FOR ME! I wouldn't say it's a letter, because it gives the impression of a personal "what's up Possum?" letter, but more so infoz on school next year!

So I stop in my tracks, open it, sit down at said table, and READ. So I've got to start filling out forms for next year! I'm excited. I can't wait until next year, at this point. AT THIS MOMENT, I think it's exciting!

Yeah, yeah.

=D

Random fact about me:

In the winter, I have a certain standard of living: I am warm! While it may be FREEZING outside, I am nice and warm inside, with my heat and duvet to keep me warm. I'm so warm, I need to sleep with a FAN!

I hope to keep this standard up next year.

True fact.

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment