Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mhm.

Today is Thursday, and it's like Friday for me! WHY? Well Bob, I haven't got any school tomorrow! YAY!

So today we had a breakfast party in first period (where I sat alone, listening to music), AND in second, we learned about BILL 94 (what?! yeah...). IT WAS EXCITING!

Not really.

Today at co-op, my supervisor was all like, "if you see there isn't anything to do, you can just leave" and I was like "THANKS!" But I pretty much stayed there until 3:30, when he told me to go. Not in a mean way, but in a more "Hey! Start your weekend early."

SO JUST IN MY SHIRT AND A NOT EVEN REAL SWEATER, I had to shimmy over to Chapters, because it was starting to RAIN! Very sucky, let me tell you.

So in Chapters, I just kind of walked around, being a little fool. I did buy Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty, though! It was $4.99 in hardcover, so I thought that was nice. I have to wait until May to actually receive it though, `cause it wasn't in stock.

OHSWELLS. I can wait for Jessica Darling and Co!

Anyway, I found out my mom and brother went away for the weekend, so it's just my sister, dad and I home this weekend. This happens quite a bit, so it's not really OUT OF THE ORDINARY! It's just weird, because I don't know. So tomorrow I get to STAY HOME ALONE, and eat french fries! YUMMY.

Yeah.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Why do your mom and brother leave a lot of weekends? Where do they go?

    Sheesh. I think I'll end up making a survey for you with comments. I keep asking so many QUESTIONS. Questions, by the way, that you do not HAVE to answer.

    ReplyDelete