Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fragments > Complete sentences

Are you stuck in the past?
Hardly. I'm all about the future.

How are you feeling at this moment?
I'm kind of tired, actually.

When was the last time you were truly happy?
Last night I was pretty happy. The blogs I read kind of made my evening.

What are you looking forward to next month?
It'd be May so... School to be one month closer to the end?!

What ruined your day today?
Justin Bieber being on SNL. Ha, I'm kidding.

What do you hear at this moment?
Tina Fey introducing all the people who help her JUGGLE IT ALL!

Ready for winter to come?
Hm, not really. It's just kind of ending so... no thanks.

What are you wearing right now?
Green/blue socks, purple jeans, and a blue HARD ROCK CAFE shirt.

Have you ever liked someone you didn't expect to?
Yeap! But it was just a crush thingy.

Are you a jealous person?
Yes.

Are you missing someone right now?
No.

Have you cried this week at all?
No.

Are there some songs you can't listen to because they remind you of someone?
Not really, no.

What are you doing tonight?
SLEEPING! Yay!

What is on your wrists right now?
Nothing. It's just kind of empty.

Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
No, I don't think so.

Has anyone disappointed/upset you recently?
YES.

Finish the sentence, school..
is something that makes my weekends SUCK.

Did you need to get anything off your chest today?
Not really, no.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Not really.

What was the reason behind why you last cried?
Probably because something I was watching was sad. SEEMS LIKELY.

Do you look people in the eye when you talk to them?
Sometimes, but not really. It's kind of awkward.

Name some people whose name starts with the letters "L, C, B, N, P. "?
Leah... ...blahblahblahblahblah.

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn't around now?
Yeap.

Something tragic just happened, does your facial expression show it?
YES.

Could you cry right now?
No.

What's something that can always make you feel better?
Reading an awesome book!

When was the last time you saw your mom?
Just a moment ago!

Do you get irritated easily?
Sometimes, if the person is being lame or my hormones are.

What were you doing at 4am?
SLEEPING. As soon as my head hit the pillow, it was like !

Do you wish someone would turn up at your front door right now?
Nope!

Who was the last person you had a face to face conversation with?
MY MOM.

Are you an asshole?
Sometimes, but not really.

Did anything dramatic go down yesterday?
Hm, just something that I knew was coming.

Are you afraid to stay home all alone?
Only if it's night and freaky.

Have you ever walked away from someone who was yelling at you?
Yes. Very dramatic times in my life.

When you say you don't care do you mean it?
Usually, yes.

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
Hm... I don't know. If it happens, awesome. If not, eh: more time to work!

Anything your wishing for right now?
My homework to be worthy of good grades!

Have you ever cried cause you were so mad?
Yes. So stupid.

Is there anyone home?
EVERYONE!

Are you sitting or standing?
Sitting, of course.

Are you keeping a secret from anyone?
No.

Why are you in pain?
My shoulder has been really slacking, lately!

Do you crack your knuckles a lot?
Occasionally, but not really.

You've locked yourself outside and no one will be home for a few hours you?
CLIMB THROUGH THE WINDOW!

Have you ever kicked a wall, door, etc.?
Mhm. I have troubles expressing emotion...

Do you want your tongue pierced?
No. Ew!

Are you listening to music right now?
No, I'm listening to the tv. SNL is on!

Are you wearing makeup?
No. I need some moisturizer, though. MY FACE IS LIKE !!!!!!!!!

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Yeap.

Did you have a good birthday this year?
I didn't have my birthday yet.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
I don't have an opinion.

What did you last drink?'
WATER. I just swallowed it before I read that question!

When you take a drink of something, do you hold your pinky up?
I don't think so, no.

Do you get along with girls?
Yeap.

Ever jumped over a fence?
More like step over it. IT BEING SMALL AND STUFF.

Would you rather go to California or leave the country?
Hahaha. Leave the country!

Has anyone made you feel like crap lately for something they did?
Not really, no.

Do you wish you had an older, protective brother?
No! Who wants that?

Do you wear green on St. Patrick's Day?
If I remember or care.

How many piercings do you have on your right ear?
ZERO.

If you have a cat, where does it usually sleep?
On my bed, my sister's bed, or my closet! Or anywhere, really. #catsrule

Are you good at multiplication?
Nope.

Do you use your locker in school a lot?
Yeah. It holds me junk!

Would you ever wear sweatpants to school?
Yes. Although I usually just wear jeans or something.

What about your hair up?
Yes. Lately I've been doing that a LOT.

Have you ever been a gymnast or a cheerleader?
NOTRLY.

Is the person you last texted single?
Yeah.

Do you hate it when there is a fly around you?
YES! So annoying.

Have you ever taken dance classes?
Mhm.

Do you pick your words carefully, or just tend to blurt everything out?
It depends, but I usually think.

Do you prefer mint, citrus, or cinnamon toothpaste?
Cinnamon is awesome. Citrus is like ... It sounds like it's good in theory, but so did vanilla.

Do you straighten your hair everyday?
Not really, no. Who has the time?

Do you ever cry during a romantic movie?
If it's sad, yes.

Who were you last in a car with?
My neighbours.

Would you go out in public looking like you do now?
I would, yes.

Do you always answer your phone?
Usually. Or I'll just get someone to answer it for me.

Have you cried today?
No.

How many letters are in your middle name?
FOUR. That wench!

How's your heart lately?
Great.

Are you scared of spiders?
If they're creepy, yes.

Do you get distracted easily?
Sometimes.

Is Chad Michael Murray hot, or is Orlando Bloom?
Orlando Bloom is better looking.

Is your bedroom window open?
I don't THINK it is. It might be, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment