Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Concert experience = MEH

I went to see Our Lady Peace tonight. What can I say? It was a good concert, but it wasn't the best experience ever. I think the most amusing part of the entire night was having a former student teacher right in front of me. I wasn't really that much of a fan of him (yeah) but it was nice to see the back of his head.

His hair was dreaaaaaaaaaamy.

TRUE TRUE.

The guy sitting beside me was tall, thus taking up SPACE. Except we had this thing of clapping at the same time. It was interesting enough.

They played quite a few of my favorite songs, but I wasn't really KNOWING what to expect. Whatever they played was interesting, but I wasn't going to BOO them off the stage, or call for a song to be played. What can I say: I'm not really a big fan of Our Lady Peace.

I'd still rate Three Days Grace as a better experience.

YEAH.

They didn't play Julia. They did MENTION Naveed, though! Of course, of course. Yeah. well, I'm off to bed.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your concert experience wasn't awesome! The dreamy hair in front of you made me laugh though.

    And I'm sad they didn't play Julia!

    But, yeah. I like SOME of Our Lady Peace's songs but not ALL of them. They can be sort of...I don't know. Definitely not as good as Three Days Grace.

    ReplyDelete