I was on the bus this afternoon, and I was listening to my ipod. My bus buddy wasn't on, so what else was I supposed to do? So yes, I was listening and just enjoying the TUNES that came from the earbuds into my ears!
So, it's near my stop, and I take off my earbuds. Because I mean, I don't want them on when I'm getting OFF the bus, or, god forbid, when I'm walking into co-op. So there I was, turning off my ipod, when I hear it.
I freeze, suddenly overcome with a fear to turn around. WHY?!?!?
Well, I heard a VOICE! A voice of a particular girl who ANNOYS me. I mean, I used to be on friendly terms with her, but when I was like "hey, I don't like you" to her friend, it was like "I DON'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE!"
(I didn't actually say "I don't like you" to her, by the way.)
So I kind of turn my head to CONFIRM my suspicions, and they were confirmed. Not only that, the girl sitting beside her was the SISTER of the girl previously mentioned. So it was all "turn around and stare straight ahead". I got so nervous! Like my heartrate went up, and I started to panic slightly.
Because the girl used to be friends with my sister, but when I stopped talking to her sister, my sister stopped talking to her, which caused some TENSION. (I realize that sounds REALLY confusing.)
Anyways, I don't know if they NOTICED me, but I noticed them! And it was an oddddddddd experience.
Also!: Today I brought in a few Garfield books into my co-op placement, and I got $31 dollars in credit! YES! It was exciting. So I made an account for myself, and felt proud of myself. I also bought Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on cassette with that credit for $1.95 due to them being on sale. Yeah! I was planning on buying it earlier, but good thing I waited! True story.
Anyway, it was a good day. It went by quickly, and I'm surprised it's already the hour it is! Intense.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate those awkward moments! Sheesh!
ReplyDeleteYeah, credit! I've been CONTEMPLATING the idea of taking some old stuff into McKay to get credit. As then I would be able to BUY more. But I'm so reluctant to do it! I HATE getting rid of books!