Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Afternoon = cool

I'm really tired right now, but I don't want to sleep. Glee is on at 8PM, and I actually want to sleep tonight for a reasonable amount of hours. Because last night I stayed up for awhile talking to someone, AND playing tetris! I was playing under my blanket, going "LINE! LINE! LINE! LINE!"

Plus I was downloading this THREE MINUTE video on youtube and it took like TWO + HOURS! SERIOUSLY! So lame. But it was well worth it! As it put a smile on my face.

I'm kind of cold right now. So I'm wearing my sweater AND my robe. But it's my legs that are cold, and I'm wearing shorts. I should just go put on pjs, but I don't want to. Fail. -_-

ANYWAY!

Today my cousin came to my co-op today, bringing in books. As she was an English major, she had quite a bit! Plus she's moving away soon, so it was nice to see her. I suggested her some books, and that was cool, too! I told her that the vampires in the Black Dagger Brotherhood would make her forget Edward Cullen (she likes Twilight!) and she said: "Edward Cullen IS kind of corny." Haha, it was nice of her to say that. Except the store didn't have the first book in the series, so she didn't get it. lame! But at least I planted it in her mind!

Yeah!

AND! My supervisor let me go a half-hour early today! My sister was there, and he's like "you know what? Just go" and I was like "THANKS!" It totally redeemed his annoying qualities today. Because for some reason, he was kind of getting on my nerves. I blame this on my own PERSONAL problems, so that's okay.

Yesh!

Overall, it was an okay afternoon. The morning was okay, too. We finished The Grey Zone, and it wasn't as sucky as yesterday. As in, I got into it, and was like ! at the end. But my teacher lied, because it DIDN'T change the way I look at things. I pointed this out to some people at my table, and they agreed. "The anti-hype should be put into place!" But of course, they didn't really know too much about that.

Ah well!

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment