Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stuff I like

It's Sunday today. It's kind of like stating the obvious, but it's just what I do.

I'm craving for a slice of pizza. Not just any kind of pizza, but yummy restaurant made pizza. YOU KNOW?

But I just asked my mom what we're having for supper tonight, and she said spaghetti. YUM! I'm craving for Italian food, so that works.

I convinced my mom to make her fruit punch, again. I just told my mom that I absolutely LOVED IT when I was younger, and my mom was like "really?" Apparently she thought we didn't, so she never made it. !! It was like THE REASON to have a party when I was younger. It was the drink of choice on my champagne birthday. So you can tell the immense happiness I had when I found out my mom was making it yesterday.

And today.

YUM!

I hope she makes it a bit more frequently now. I don't think I'd be able to handle an eight year gap again.

*refills cup*

YUMMY.

Do you remember how they used to advertisement Disneyworld at the beginnning of Disney movies on VHS? I do. I used to LOVE those parts. For some odd reason, my little weird self enjoyed watching others being able to see MICKEY!!!!!!1

True fact.

They also advertised their computer games and all that stuff. Good wholesome fun...

"Indoor plumbing... It's gonna be big."

I love old Disney movies. ^__^ I also love the previews, before the movie starts. I still do, today. It's really disappointing when you go to the movies, and the previews SUCK. You know?

Ah well... I wonder what movie will be on, right now. My mom isn't telling me!

MYSTERY!

- Possum

P.S: Leah: Click this link! It's a boost for you! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment