Monday, April 26, 2010

MY DAY

I'm so tired right now.

Today I read a few articles in business, discussed our independent study projects, and wrote "DFTBA" on my binder a few times over. In second period, a girl saw the binder, and asked what it stood for. I went into a long answer about nerdfighters in general, and came off as a TOTAL NERD.

Also, I think I gave the impression of a CULT LIKE MEMBER! "It's not like a cult though!" So we laughed about it for a bit. Yes. It was fun. We also reviewed for the test tomorrow, and it's fun. I feel like I should be studying RIGHT NOW, but I'm too tired.

And lazy.

It's really not a great combination to be. But what can I say?

I need to learn how to go to sleep early.

Today a boy came into my co-op. He was funny, and went on about some stuff. He wasn't just talking to me, but to my co-workers in general. Due to my general QUIET levels, he thought that I was annoyed with him, but I wasn't. He was pretty friendly, and I found him quite amusing. He especially made me laugh when he commented on my co-workers classy levels in wearing high socks with sandals. I like my co-worker, but it is still kind of funny to see him wearing that combination of foot wear.

Yes, truth.

Well, tomorrow I'm going to see Our Lady Peace, and I'm exicted. I'm sad I'm going to miss Glee, but I'll watch it on the internet or something. But right now, I'm going to shove some stuff in a box and see what else I can mail. TRUE TRUE.

- Julia

P.S: I can hear my siblings discussing the take over of my room next year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no! MUTINY! STOP THEM! *charges foward, wielding a Target pen (my weapon on choice)*

    ReplyDelete