Monday, April 12, 2010

I brush

I had a career fair type thing to do today, with my co-op class. While I thought I wouldn't be able to finish the poster board, I was able to! And even have pizza at lunch instead of working on it. I did have to sit through an annoying SKILLS CANADA presentation, but it was okay. It was just boring for me because while the skills is an interesting thing to get into, I KNOW I'm not going to do anything with that.

So some boring information during that time.

Today was a day where I was like "!". This morning I felt really BAD, and to distract myself, I brushed my teeth. Multiple times. I could've spent more time flossing, but whatever: I'll do that later. xD It's the thing to do!

RANDOM FACT THAT ANYONE CAN WORK WITH: I hate forgetting things at home!

Today I forgot some stuff I was supposed to hand in for co-op, but it was in my room. IN MY SOCK BASKET! Fail. That basket is a fail even more, at times time. There isn't even good socks in there! Pssh.

But I like socks. I need to buy some more.

- Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment