I watched Pretty Woman today. I had to crack up when Jason Alexander hit Julia Robert's character. I mean, it wasn't funny that he was coming on to her in a violent way (rape!) but it was just amusing how it was directed and stuff.
Yes.
My mom just informed me I've got a dentist appointment coming up this month, on a Saturday. A SATURDAY! Who goes to the dentist on a Saturday? Way to ruin my plans! "Of sleeping?" Oh mom, how you know me to the point you can ruin my plans.
So yeah!
I don't know what to talk about, right now. Right now I'm listening to a song from Hairspray, and I'm currently wearing two different socks. They're both ankle socks (...) but one is red with white strips, and the other is pink and white with a monkey on it. They're not even remotely similar. I don't know why they were smushed together, in the first place.
I hate my sock basket. There isn't any GOOD socks in there, but socks that are rejects for everyone else. I like my white cotton socks, but I've got those thin colourful socks. I don't like wearing those! I do, but they give me blisters with my stupid shoes.
I need a new pair of shoes.
I also need to go do some stuff tomorrow. But I've got co-op and school. Oh man, I have to do that dreaded cashier machine. I was thinking about that this morning, and I was like "IT'S ALMOST TUESDAY!" I have a tendency to put off my fears; I procrastinate, in other words.
I listened to DFTBA Records Radio Hour today. About... four episodes, I guess? It was pretty good. I couldn't turn it off! I was like "one more" but that turned into two, and it was just a mess of "LISTEN!!" I didn't mind, though. It was kind of nice to go back into that podcast. I was neglecting it for the last few weeks, so mhm. Nothing like the delightful voices of Caitlin Sky and Todd Williams...
THAT'S A LIE!
SERIOUSLY!
My heart already has voices it loves.
I just can't help it. Mugglecast, the hosts, I adore.
It always goes back to them, doesn't it?
Yeah...
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment