Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hey-ay!

I bought The Shack, Thirst VOLUME ONE (just for credit purposes at my co-op) and an old edition of Glamour today.

Co-op was busy today! As soon as I shimmied through the door, I was busy. And I got really angry at one of my co-workers today. He was like "put these away" and "do that" and while it's my JOB to do that, I was like "!!!" PMS, how you suck.

So whenever he asked me to do something, I would curse silently in my head to him. So if anyone could READ MINDS today, I'd be a very angry person. Lovely, ain't it? Yeah.

I was able to pick out SIX books for a school to buy for their library! Since the YA section is "MY SECTION" (seriously, that's what it's called by my supervisor), I was able to "assist" the situation. Aka: I picked out books for them to buy for FEMALES. I was a little rushed in the last SECOND, so I grabbed a few random ones.

As chosen, here it is:

- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
- How To Be Popular by Meg Cabot
- Feeling Sorry for Celia by Jaclyn Moriarty
- The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
- The Au Pairs by Melissa de la Cruz (last minute choice!)
- Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot

I was asked to organize the CURRENT EVENTS section, and I was like "sure!" Because I don't mind organzing a shelf, usually, because it passes the time much more quickly. But I wasn't even in the "F" section when the STUPID co-worker comes up to me and says: "When you're done with that, I have a big stack of books for you to put on the shelf."

And I was like (in my head), "C'MON! I'M ALREADY DOING SOMETHING ELSE!" But because it was YA, it was slightly better. So I just kind of left the current affairs to CALM DOWN. And I went to my lovely YA, and got distracted by some of the back covers: I want to read some of them!

But I was really bored by the ones that are like "I love him!" I don't really WANT to read LOVE STORIES right now. I want something with MORE to it, you know? Yeah.

So there is that: I need to read the Tomorrow series. It's so good, you're not disappointed. ^__^

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment