Yesterday I got some inspiration for a story. So I'm working on that slowly, and I don't know where it's going. But it's exciting to know I'm writing something! As I totally failed at Script Frenzy. To give myself credit, I didn't even really WORK ON IT A WHOLE LOT. So yeah! I need to start getting some motivation for writing projects.
The story I'm writing right now is going to be SUCKY! Writing wise, I mean. I'm just writing to write! I'm not thinking about how it is on the SUCK factor of things: I'm just aware it's on there. So it's nice to have that in my mind, so I don't have to worry about every sentence being BRILLIANT or anything.
As I can't write brilliant things.
So what do you want to know about me? If you ask me a question, I will answer it. Grand Theft Auto reminds me of a BOY. Truly! I mean, I don't HATE the boy, but it's weird to think about people that aren't particularly HIGH on your list of awesome.
Anyway, I'm off to do some cleaning and stuff.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What boy?! I have MANY questions. What happened with previously stated boy?
ReplyDeleteExcuse me?! You can't write brilliant things?! FALSE!!! You blogs are uber brilliant! AND I liked your fanfic even if it WAS about Twilight! TRUTH. But I know what you mean about writing to write taking off the pressure. It's the only way I can write ANYTHING. If I try to make it brilliant, then I paralyze myself.
I hope you'll let me read your new story! TRUTH.