Hello!
Today I was home alone, yet again, so I decided to do some STUFF! This morning, it was nice out, so I decided to SPEND THE MORNING OUTSIDE. So of course, I grab a blanket and pillow, and settle down on the hammock.
With the blanket covering me.
HEY! I don't WANT to get skin cancer or anything!
So that was nice. I was listening to DFTBA Records Radio Hour and had some good laughs. Although Todd Williams can be a JERK sometimes. Just sayin'.
Anyway, after that, I decided to search through some tapes to find something to listen to. I DID. I listened to The Doors, WHAM!, Madonna and Alanis Morissette! Oh and a bit of The Spice Girls. Although it didn't have the BEST music by them, so I switched it to The Doors rather quickly. I was also going to start listening to Harry Potter, but I decided against it. Mostly because it would require FULL ATTENTION, and I wasn't really looking to do that.
So I didn't!
And during that time (aka: before going outside) I watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother, and went on the computer. ^__^
So after I came inside, I decided to work on my room! At first I was cleaning it, but I got the brilliant idea to PUT A COMPUTER IN THERE! So shoving things on my bed and away from the area where I was putting the computer, AWAY I WENT.
It worked! I talked on the computer for awhile with my friend, and saved some stuff to email. But when I decided to move my bed around, it was a good time for the computer to GO. So it did. And this is where my room starts getting a MAKEOVER! The bed was moved, and I started to pick stuff off the floor. I came across this IMPORTANT PAPER FOR SCHOOL NEXT YEAR, so I decided to go on the computer to check it out.
There, my American Twin was online! So I started to chat with her, and do my laundry. It was fun stuff!
And that's what I did.
Oh and I moved my bookshelf, which broke, and I don't know what to do about that. I just shoved it against the wall, so it doesn't BREAK ANYMORE!
And my family is home!
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha...exciting stuff. ESPECIALLY that bit about your American Twin. ;)
ReplyDelete