Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I bought a BIG drink today!!

Hello!

Glee is on tonight. I'm excited for it. I saw a preview for it, and they were all "you can't sing anymore" and Rachel was all "WHAT?!" And the doctor was all, "just kidding". Haha.

Today I was THISCLOSE to leaving early, but this girl brought in a BIG box full of YA books. And since I'm responsible for the YA section, I had to stay. "I had to stay"... As in, I had to stay until 4, guaranteed. Disappointing! Not really. After co-op, I went to Starbucks, and bought a strawberry and cream frapp. I bought a venti for SOME ODD REASON, and my eyes popped out of my face when I saw the size.

THAT WAS HUGE!

So I got two straws, and shared it with my sister.

(I know the reason why I got the venti. First off, I had the change, and secondly, it was just like, a few more dimes to get it. SO WHY NOT!?)

Right now there is this comedy thing on, and I want to watch it! So I will talk to you later blog. Expect some awesome stuff later this week.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. I hope the awesome stuff will include those pictures you teased us with! JUST SAYING.

    Mmmmm...Starbucks. I want some! *reaches toward computer beseechingly*

    ReplyDelete