Saturday, May 1, 2010

Four pictures of MOI.


I got some marker on my hands, and it's NOT coming off! I even tried rubbing alcohol, HAIRSPRAY and hand sanitizer! My hand is infected with SO MUCH STUFF, it MIGHT EXPLODE!!!


I don't know about this picture, but I did just spray water all over myself, trying to drink it! SUAVE IS MY MIDDLE NAME!


I was trying to show you my hair, but it was FAILING! Oh no!



ME BE SAD! BUT I DONT KNOW WHY. Okay!

BYE!

- Possum

2 comments:

  1. Now that I've seen pictures of your face, I REALLY feel like your stalker. (point for your mom)

    You're cute, but you're never really smiling -- I can't see your teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures, Julia! You're awesome! =)

    Maybe I will put up some pictures of ME soon. It may take awhile...I'm not EXACTLY what you would call PHOTOGENIC. haha

    ReplyDelete