Reading through the magazines I've got in my room right now, I have noticed that No Doubt was still heavily in everything, as was Simple Plan. I mean, they could be now, but I don't buy them to know. And when I saw teen magazines, I'm talking about lameo M, J-14 and whatever else I could get my grubby hands on in my past.
SHEESH. I'm all "I actually BOUGHT THESE?!" and my sister laughed, telling me I would say the same thing to the magazines I've got now.
I cannot imagine saying that! The magazines I buy now have SUBSTANCE!
Yes, that's why you can't even follow the fashion advice a few months after. BECAUSE YOU KNOW, I'm so up to the minute with fashion! *rolls eyes* I'm just saying, in a general thing. Because I guess you could follow the health advice, etc. etc. Unless it's from the past and it's all "throw up your meals!" I don't have any magazines that say that, but eh eh!
Although I was looking through one of my mom's magazines from... the early 80s, and one had a LOT of advertisements for cigarettes! It blew my mind how much there was. The view on smoking sure has changed. Yes.
I'm really glad tomorrow is Friday. Today I wanted to leave co-op early, but I couldn't: I was the only one working alongside my supervisor. So I couldn't exactly just ditch/leave. I did leave early (as in, 15 minutes) that allowed me to scoot over across the road and buy a book.
A BOOK I WON'T READ SO I CAN GET SOME CREDIT FOR IT. Yeah!
As credit is awesome.
I picked a book yesterday on what I wanted the store to buy (it was YA, I had the final choice) and so I put it on hold. Except the girl who dropped them off never came around to pick up her cheque and confirm the order, so I can't get it yet. It's a book on Ophelia! AS IN, her untold story! It looks interesting, so I was like "ooh". Ophelia is the tragic character from Hamlet, of course. I mean, just one of the many in that play. ETC.
Today my former "BFF" came in. When I saw her walk through the door, I was like "WHOAH". Haha, yes. I decided not to make it awkward with trying to ignore her or anything. I mean, I wouldn't do that, but yes. We talked, and she was all "did you see New Moon?" Haha, oh. Because I was still obsessed with Twilight when I stopped being friends with her. So I was all "TIMES HAVE CHANGED" etc. Yeah! Once she left, my supervisor went: "You looked so awkward when she was here!"
SERIOUSLY? MY BODY LANGUAGE WAS AWKWARD? I didn't know that! Sheesh. And this is what he said: "So what happened?" and I was like "we had an awkward falling out." And straight up, he said "did she hit on you?" I was like "..." Yes. So apparently he can read things. "It was noticeable the moment she walked in." !!! WHOAH. INTENSE.
ALTHOUGH! SHE SAID NERDFIGHTERS AND I WAS LIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!! I got so excited. Yeah! So maybe I can talk to her or something. =)
- Possum
P.S: I love the long comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, THAT former BFF. Apparently your supervisor is PERCEPTIVE though...haha. It's cool that she mentioned nerdfighter's though! I mean...YEAH!
ReplyDeleteHaha...magazines are funny things! They're so...I don't know. Temporary? I guess that works. The stuff in them, I mean. Like...old Newsweeks? It's weird to look at them because they contain OLD NEWS! Yeah! haha