For shame.
I am getting bored of the internet right now.
I just have NOTHING TO DO when I'm on the computer! Yeah, it's nice to talk to people, but very rarely are there people I ACTUALLY want to talk to. That are actually online, that is. Plus the blogs I read aren't updating ALL THE TIME, so that gets boring. And the fact I have dial up makes using youtube out of the question.
So I just kind of go searching through my history, to find something FUN to go back to and read. Because I LOVE funny websites! It's just that I find them difficult to discover on my own. So I usually try and read other blogs to find good sites, and that works. But lately even blog reading is becoming MEH, because I need to find some new blogs to enjoy.
I will. I just don't feel motivated enough to make my boring internet situation better.
It'll happen. I'm just trying to focus on REAL LIFE, right now. I'm currently (re)reading Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty, and attempting to clean my room... Yeah, sure. Not really. Plus right now I don't feel well physically, so it's kind of OUCH! I hate being ill. Although it's not really ill, as much as a discomfort to my life. Just some pain in ma life!
It's tragic. I know.
This afternoon, I went on the hammock and listened to DFTBA Records Radio Hour. I'm very close to catching up to the CURRENT episodes! And after that, I'll move on to listening to other podcasts. FUN! Do you have any suggestions for podcasts, beyond Smart Mouths and MuggleCast? If so, tell me!
ETC.
I can hear Voldemort torturing Harry right now! IN The Goblet of Fire, I mean. In the graveyard scene. But yeah... Oh well.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are BORED with the Internet?! Oh, no! I feel RESPONSIBLE! As soon as I read that, I shimmied onto Yahoo. But you're not here! I hope you haven't done something DRASTIC...like disconnecting your Internet!
ReplyDeleteAlso...you're not physically well?? NOOoooooo!!!
Good podcasts, you say? I told you about Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me, right? Cause that's a pretty good podcast (that is actually a radio show). And it's nice because they add a new one every Sunday. Wait, Wait, Mugglecast, and Smart Mouths are my main three...plus, my church one. I'll sometimes listen to Pottercast (you need to upload the episodes in which they interviewed Jo!!!), and they can sometimes be funny. I especially liked some of them when they were on tour a few summers ago. They were more funny to me...I don't know why. I suppose Road Stories amuse me? Sure! And there's this podcast called Hogwarts Radio...but I haven't actually listened to a full episode! I downloaded one, but then I had NO TIME. And I guess you know that some of the Mugglecasters started a Twilight podcast? But I don't listen to that one anymore...there's only so much to analyze there, in my opinion.
SPEAKING OF TWILIGHT...I was at Barnes and Noble the other day, and I saw this book called Nightlight. It's a spoof of Twilight, and it is HILARIOUS. I'm going to buy it, read it, then send it to you! Just so you know!