Friday, May 21, 2010

GOOD BRA.. I NEEDS ONE. Random title, no?

I am getting a cold!

My throat is acting funny, my ears aren't to their extreme working condition--although they're fairly normal--and I just all around want to VEG. So I am! Because it's May long weekend, I am quite content with my life! I have no homework, I am not doing co-op, and I get to stay home and read! This morning I took out two Jodi Picoult books from the library, so I hope to read them this weekend. It didn't really take me a long time to read My Sister's Keeper, so I hope that wasn't an exception.

Truth!

Okay! This boy made me laugh. And I guess I made him laugh. We started talking and got to know each other more. This continued on for a month or so. But then he got kind of intense with his "oh, I think I love you" and I'm all "..." Because I sure didn't! I wasn't even sure we were REALLY DATING. I mean, I don't know.

Anyway, I kind of just stepped away, and we went back to our regular lives. Except not, because if we DO talk/see each other now, it's very much a "..." moment. Like in October, I was all OH! when I talked to him. It was very random and unexpected.

Yes.

So I don't know. I don't even really want to count that as my first dating experience. Because I want it to be with someone who I REALLY REALLY like. And they like me back the same amount. So I hope to find that somewhere in the future!

Yeah. =)

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! For telling me more about that situation. I hate it when guys get all "!!!" and ruin perfectly good things. Sheesh. (I say that like I have so much experience with it happening...hah.)

    ReplyDelete