Monday, May 31, 2010

Hmm, dip!

I munched, I crunched, and I had some punch.

Today I went to my aunt's candle party. Except I didn't even really GO TO THE PARTY, as much as eat her food and hang out with my four year old cousin.

Oh the truth.

Yeah! It was actually really good food. There was this dip thing for the tortilla chips, and it was like YUM! I ate a bunch of that, and I had loads of punch. I mean, it rivals my moms punch! So that was excellent enough. Except it was REALLY HOT in my aunt's house. So that was lame!

Ha, I was talking to my cousin, and I was all "you still like princesses?" and she was all "YEAH!" SO I was like "Princess Mia loves Michael!" and she's all "does she marry the prince?!" and I was all "oh no, Michael is just a common but AWESOME boy!" And she was all "Michael and Princess Mia!" Haha, it was quite awesome. Because even though Cabot herself is just !! to me lately, I cannot deny the awesome of her characters.

And I was all. And she was all. Oh, I'm so good at writing.

Hah.

I also talked to my best friend today ON THE PHONE, so that was good! Yeah! Good times with that, let me tell you! And that's the truth.

Okay, so... My family.

IN JUST THE GENERAL FORM:

I love THEM ALL because they're quite generous. I mean, I'm usually THE ONLY ONE who doesn't buy Christmas presents. Because I am lame.

I DISLIKE THEM a bit because they're all quite... obnoxious at times!

BUT MORE ON THAT LATER!

- Possum

2 comments:

  1. There had BETTER be more on your family! Just saying. haha

    For a minute after I read the "I talked to my best friend on the phone" bit, I was like, "WHO IS THIS BEST FRIEND YOU SPEAK OF?!" I was getting JEALOUS! And then I remembered. Haha...oh, wow. I should really go to sleep.

    Haha...I think you may have picked up THAT bad habit from me (and I was all, and she was all, ETC.). Sorry! I pass my bad writing skills on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... you have a problem with Meg Cabot? I'm curious. Maybe you should/could do a blog post on that.

    ReplyDelete