Monday, May 17, 2010

?? no life in this post

Today I had an in class co-op. It was nice. I got to leave early for a meeting. It was also nice.ish. I bought some stuff for my best friend's cat, and something for my best friend.

I had a test today. It was a-okay. I hope I did okay, at least. I wrote the long answer kind of weird. But whatcha gonna do when you are possum?


ETC.

I looked through the boxes of books in my room. I have a lot of good books! Some I didn't even know I had. I must read them. I also found a copy of a series I bought just recently. I was like "I already HAVE THIS?!" and kind of slapped myself on the head. Sigh.

I did find my old copies of The Last Vampire by Christopher Pike though. It made me feel proud to find them, all well read like that. ^__^

I was creeping on the facebook group for the residence hall next year. ohboy. I came across someone who LIKED harry potter and I had to resist the urge to scare them. As in, being too creepy.

ETC!

I listened to a bit of mugglecast. nothing to really scream about though. it did make me laugh. i gotta love that micah t. <3

Yes, i was a fangirl with that heart.

FORSHAME!

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. You want to know something REALLY creepy? *I* creeped on the facebook page for your residence hall, too! I saw that you'd become a member, and I was like, "Oh, I must check THIS out!" Oh, yes. I really am THAT CREEPY. Sheesh. haha

    Your best friend and her cats will be VERY HAPPY. :)

    ReplyDelete