Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sheesh

Today it was hot. And I didn't like it. I cannot wait to be done with co-op so I don't have to wear that stupid black vest. SERIOUSLY. I did wear my Three Days Grace shirt, and I was like "THAT'S RIGHT". Yes!

I watched a Just for Laughs festival thing today. Which is funny, because I watched it MANY times before, and because it still makes me laugh. Without a doubt in my mind, it CRACKS ME UP. Although my dad was DYING from laughing so much at one skit thing. It was very comical to even HEAR him laughing, because you could tell it was EPIC. Etc.

Odd stuff, I tell you!

Hm.. Today I had a supply teacher in my second period class. So everyone was off task talking, and it was kind of nice. It was very amusing, actually. It had me laughing. I did get my work done, to a degree. When I say to a degree, I just say I got enough to hand in. xD Hah. TRUTH.

Hm. I'm sort of tired. Yes. And sick. I bought some cough candies* today to help me through this tragic time in my life. It's not that I'm SICK, it's just my throat isn't exactly being AWESOME. When I woke up this morning it was like !. And ! is not good.

ENOUGH!

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. The laughing stuff is good, but the heat and the sick is bad! Just thought I'd...state the obvious. haha

    ReplyDelete