Friday, May 28, 2010

Currently stuff.

I'm falling behind on stuff! Stuff being like blogs, replying to things, listening to podcasts, etc. etc.

I am listening to Julia Nunes right now. It's exciting. The song is "Short and Sweet".

I have a sore throat right now. I sense a "dry cough" to show up soon enough. I cry inside thinking about it, because dry coughs HURT.

I am wearing a yellow scarf! It's not mine. It's my... sisters? Or my moms? Actually, it MIGHT be mine. I get scarves randomly. And never wear them.

I am wearing a blue shirt. With another blue shirt under it. As you might have noticed, today I dressed rather... ah. My blue shirt is from a Hard Rock Cafe. But I never went there! I just bought it second hand, because it's how I roll! (The shirt is from a Hard Rock Cafe in Hawaii.) The other blue shirt is from Old Navy. Mhm.

I didn't wear my yellow scarf today, though. Just now I put it on. And when I say "now", I mean an hour ago.

I'm now listening to Hank Green. "The Angerfish Song!"

I like the smell of sunscreen. Even though I don't wear it enough. Coppertone 30SPF.

I'm contemplating if I should try my hand at skin cancer this summer, or stay indoors with layers and stuff covering my skin when I DO go outside. The answer? I don't know.

HEY! MY BEST FRIEND WILL BE VLOGGING THROUGHOUT JUNE! I did a happy dance!

Hm. Yeah.

I am listening to Fortunes Fall. Yeah.

Oh. Someone just signed into Yahoo! messenger. Will I talk to them? NO! Someone being some guy I shall call J.

Why am I discussing why hearts are awesome? In my own words, I said they're awesome because they "PUMP AND WHIRL". Yeah! Interesting.

I'm STILL reading Salem Falls! I'm not really INTO THIS BOOK that's required for reading it in a short time. Although I am SORT OF getting into it. Which is good, because I plan on finishing it this WEEKEND. OR ELSE. *shakes fist at self*

I just did, and man, that's weird beans.

ZOINKS!

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit sounds interesting! And your music choices sound awesome!

    I'm glad SOMEONE can happy dance about the vlogging! I have a horrible feeling that I'm going to be a FAILURE of a vlogger.

    Who is this J you speak of???? How do you know him???? I need MORE for my Julia Journal!!!

    Salem Falls is INTERESTING. I read it on our South Carolina trip last year, and I got a bit sucked in at one point. But it did take awhile for that to happen.

    ReplyDelete