I'm going to dedicate a blog entry to my family. Although not right now, because I don't know what I will write about them just yet.
HM.
I decided on a really nice present for my american twin today! It's going to be a POSTER of sorts! I'm getting creative, oh yes. I don't exactly know what I'm going to do, but it's cool! I'm having fun going through my old magazines, though. And I'm not talking about last year's edition of Glamour... Oh no, I'm talking about magazines from 2005... Teen magazines!
Although is it weird for me to remember reading the stuff in those magazines? And thinking it wasn't that long ago? Well, it WASN'T, due to it being five years, but STILL. It's odd! Hillary Duff MIGHT'VE BEEN DATING JOEL MADDEN! Ooohoh. As it was still a mystery at that point.
In ter est ing!
I remember first reading that, and I was like ">.<" Because I had a crush on Joel Madden. Haha, random, no? I THINK SO.
Now I just googled his name to make sure I spelt it correctly, and I found out he shall be marrying Nicole Richie soon! Exciting stuff, yeah yeah! Hah. As they already have two kids (??), I'm not that surprised by this news. It was bound to happen eventually!
Not to say that once you have kids you get married (or vice versa) but STILL. You know?
Yeah!
I walked around in heels this evening! Because yesterday at Winners, I found a REALLY SPIFFY PAIR OF HEELS! They are zebra print, and are nice looking! Except my mom is all "Where will you wear them?" and I'm all "I DON'T KNOW! I'LL FIND SOMEWHERE TO!" Although yes, I do not know where I will wear them. I just want them! As they're pretty!
Bratty thing to say. Hah.
So I'm just wearing a pair I already have, for fun! I walked in them! I even went in my backyard backyard, and I didn't fall! Good stuff. Except I got them dirty. As you're not really supposed to walk on such a surface... BUT WHATEVER. I liked it! I felt all glamarous of sorts. As I even had a skirt on!
I still do, though. It's nice, but I don't think I'd ever wear it in public.
...
Why do I buy things I will never wear when in public?? Sheesh.
Anyway, this word just came into my head: lethargic.
It's what I want to use to describe Willow these days! WILLOW IS BEING LETHARGIC! It's ridiculous. Sheesh.
I don't know where I got that word from, but I like to think from my reading past! It comes up at random moments! =D
But I shall end this now. CIAO!
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooooh...a family blog! EXCITING! You should write your FAVORITE thing about each better of your family! AND if you're feeling GENEROUS, you could also write your LEAST favorite thing about them! And maybe some random family memories! I know...I'm greedy! HOWEVER, I will return the favor if you want me to. haha
ReplyDeleteThis gift sounds EXCITING! I was thinking that I might make a bag/purse for your sister! Does she like bags/purses? You see how little I know of your family? SHEESH. (Haha...I kid, I kid.)
I suck at walking in heels! It's weird because whenever I dress my most girly (in a dress, wearing heels,etc.), I feel so manly! It's the only time I really do. Right now I'm wearing BOY shorts, and I feel more like a girl than I do in a dress! It's a weird thing, I say! Anyway, congratulations on making it through your backyard!
Lethargic is a GOOD WORD. *high fives*