Have you ever seen the last person you texted naked?
Nope.
Is there anyone you'd like to apologize to?
No.
Could you ever be friends with someone who hurt you before?
Probably not. I'd be all "you hurt me" and resent them for that.
Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
No. Unless you mean just "cool" feelings in general.
Are you wearing any makeup right now?
No. I had my shower already and I'm getting ready for bed.
At the beginning of November, who were you "with"?
My cats.
Are there any saved birthday cards in your bedroom?
I think there are some in my books. Just like, randomly there.
Are you someone's best friend?
Yes! I AM.
Any current problems?
Nothing really.
In the past five days, what would you go back and change?
In the last five days? Nothing.
Something you wish to accomplish before the end of the year?
Save up a thousand dollars. Oh. That looks scary.
How much does it take to make you laugh?
If I'm in a good mood, very little.
Have you ever fallen asleep while texting someone?
Hah, no. Usually I say bye.
Fact about the person you like?
They have a nice voice.
Will you ever kiss the last person you kissed again?
No.
Who's the most annoying person in your neighborhood?
I don't really know anyone in my neighborhood.
Do you plan on moving in the next year?
Yeah. But just for school and such.
What were you doing at 10:30 last Friday night?
I was at a concert.
What are you looking forward to in the next week?
Hanging out with Alan.
Your ex is walking next to you, with their new partner, what do you do?
Slow down so they're walking in front of me.
Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
No. Well, SOMETIMES, if it's super hot, but I like stuff on top of me. (That's what she said.)
Do you and your best friend(s) have any traditions?
We talk on Friday nights!
Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Maybe, if they both moved on from their feelings.
What is your relationship status?
Single.
Hold hands with anyone lately?
Myself.
Is there anyone holding a grudge against you?
I don't THINK so.
Are you tαn?
Naturally, yes.
Are you slowly drifting αwαy from someone close?
I don't think so. It scares me to think that I might be naive enough to think everything is okay.
Do you regret your last kiss?
No.
Are you wearing jeans right now?
No, pajama pants. I couldn't find any shorts, so pj's it is.
Do you have any siblings?
I have TWO.
Tell me something about the last person you kissed.
He's funny.
How many people have you kissed?
TOO MANY TO COUNT! Kissing is so weird. Like, I'll hug my mom all the time, but I can't even kiss her cheek without going ??.
Which friend lives closest to you?
Elaneah.
What's the age difference between you and the last person you kissed?
Months.
What is your biggest fear?
My family and friends disappearing from my life. And my cats, too.
Anything extremely good happen in the past week?
TODAY I FOUND A NOTE FROM A NERDFIGHTER IN LOOKING FOR ALASKA BY JOHN GREEN WHEN I WENT TO CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!1
So of course, I made a bunch of notes and put them in the majority of his books. From "puppy sized elephants" to "Henry Green = adorable" my thoughts were THERE.
Do you think your good enough for the person you like?
Probably not. My voice isn't nice enough.
Do you have a hard time controlling your emotions?
When I'm angry, I am angry! I need to CONTROL it.
When was the last time you had pizza?
Awhile ago.
Don't you hate it when people play games with your head?
Yes! I'm all "doood! At least play games with my hands and body, too!"
What if you had a baby with the last person you texted?
We'd have to get some sperm donors!
Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
Nope.
Have you ever cried in front of a friend?
Yes. Oh, the times.
What are three ways to win your heart?
Make me laugh, actually have conversations, and understand important stuff in my life. As I would to YOUR life, future man.
Would you fight over someone you wanted to be with?
No.
Last person to see you cry?
Meeeeee?
Who/what made you cry?
I got very angry on Monday, because of some stuff.
Do you worry about the size of your Boobs?
I glanced down. I GLANCED DOWN. I don't worry about them, as much as go 'oh'. Which reminds me, I need to buy some sports bras like, NAO.
Do you have nicknames for anyone?
Yes! Although I usually call people by their name.
Have you lost a friend recently?
Hmm, no.
--
Alright! I hope your Thursday was fantastic. =)
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alan? WHO IS THIS, JULIA?!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I am SO JEALOUS that you found a Nerdfighter note! I looke EVERY TIME I go to a bookstore, but I've never found one! It's sad! Maybe I should leave some for OTHERS.
I laughed at the sperm donor thing. haha
All of these things about the last guy you kissed made me realize that I really don't know enough about your past relationships! I mean, you've told me a BIT, but I'm still in the dark!
And I'm ASSUMING the person who you like but need a better voice for is Ben or Micah? If not, YOU HAD BETTER TELL ME, WENCH! haha