Sunday, May 23, 2010

A whole lotta complaining

It totally slipped my mind to blog yesterday. It was there, but it wasn't. I blame this on being sick.

I think last night was one of the most awkward nights ever. Not because of some embarrassing situation, but because I couldn't REALLY get to sleep. Plus I had to deal with Cosine and Willow being !! to each other. My cat's are fighting, and my dad said if they don't stop, I have to GIVE ONE OF THEM AWAY!

I can't even THINK of that possibility! I mean... What one? I love them both! It's like asking to get rid of one of your children. I mean, maybe if Sid was in the mix, I'd choose him right away, but he is NOT. Gah. It's really unfortunate. So I'm happy for my sister to come home today, so she can bring some balance to their life. Hopefully.

In sleeping news, I didn't even fall asleep until like, 1AM last night. I tried and I tried, but I couldn't! I just don't feel good. I should've took some night medicine that KNOCKS ME OUT, but it didn't really cross my mind. I also woke up at 2:30AM, hoping it was morning, but it was not. And then there was the 6:30AM wake up, with Cosine meowing.

I couldn't handle her meowing at my door last night (Willow was in my room), so I LOCKED HER IN THE PORCH! But after 6:30AM, I switched Cosine with Willow, so they were both with me, for times.

And here I am now. I just had a bagel. And my head is like "!". I blame it on my sinus'. So I think I need to go and buy some sinus pills today. TRUTH! Because I just feel really uncomfortable. I think a shower is in order.

GO GO GO GO!

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't read this earlier! I would've known about the cat situation earlier! I am a complete FAIL of a best friend! SHEESH. SORRY!!!!

    ReplyDelete