I had a dilemma this evening.
There were two movies on tv that I wanted to watch, but they were on at the same time.
That's blasphemy.
I just ended up watching the one with Emma Caulfield. Otherwise known as Anya on Buffy!
I don't know if it was the best choice. It's been rather ... interesting, but I don't know.
So today was good. I enjoyed it. I had some pie, I read The Sister's Keeper (although I've yet to finish it) and yes. It's all very good. I even watched Twilight. But don't even get me started on that. I can't believe it was named as one of the most romantic 'true love' movies out there. It was right beside Gone with the Wind!
I wanted to slap whoever wrote that. -_-
Seriously.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not mentioned in this one! *pouts*
ReplyDeleteKIDDING!
No reply from mj yet. Not that that's a surprising thing. But I've been checking obsessively.