The rest of the books I ordered? They came in today. When my mom said I had mail at home waiting for me, I was like "IS IT FROM LEAH!?!" And my mom was all "no, I think it's some books". I was disappointed. Disappointed at BOOKS!
But it's cool! They're all glossy and new! And I've got a "save 25% off on your next purchase" coupon. BUT! Since my order came in TWO shipments, I've got TWO of those coupons! YAY! I'm so excited to go to Chapters.
I mean, I was there today, but I didn't buy anything. I just sort of browsed. I did come across a book I wanted, but I didn't feel like parting from my last eight dollars. Ha, this is mostly because I was contemplating buying a strawberry frappachino, and that itself is like... five dollars.
Speaking of bookstores, my co-op supervisor said that I'm welcome to borrow a book to read on weekends or something. I was like "okay" but I didn't take advantage of that offer just yet. I'm reading The Phantom of the Opera right now (go chapter two...) so I'm not about to start an entirely new book.
Yeah.
ANYWAY, I'm so glad it's Friday. This afternoon I was just WAITING for 4PM to come around. I'm not saying I don't like my co-op placement, I'm just saying it's been a long week. Seriously. I just want to relax and watch some tv.
*thinks of homework* DAMN YOU WORK!
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You still haven't gotten it?? SAD!!! Hopefully soon. Yeah.
ReplyDeleteBut disappointed at books?! *gasps*
AND that offer your co-op person made is really awesome! And so are your coupons! haha