Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HANG IN THERE, THE CAT CRIED.

Wednesday!

I have a tendency to work on my resolution on Wednesday evenings when Criminal Minds is on. Yeah, Criminal Minds is on right now. Some guy GOT HIS THROAT SLIT RIGHT IN CHURCH!

Creepy, huh?

When I was sitting on the couch watching this, I was all "beware of those behind you!" But I didn't have to be aware of those behind me, because of where I was sitting. I guess somebody could go BEHIND the couch and like SLAM something down on my head from atop, but it just seems like so much work.

Doesn't it?

I guess murder is like that.

Sigh.

Speaking of too much work, work! I'm planning on dropping off my resume at random locations across my city (including the wonderful fast food industry). My mom's greatest worry--as of this moment--about me leaving the city for school is that I will BE BROKE! While if I went to school in my own city, I could just stay at home--where I am right now--and save money up!

I don't know. I can understand where she's coming from, but I AM going to get a job when I'm at school. But since my mom doesn't understand this concept, it's a little hard to get through.

Oh well!

Homework. Even though homework is lame, I want to give a shout out to Leah, and say: Be cool.

=)

- Possum

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you will get a COOL job! Seriously! Good luck, and keep me posted with that stuff! :)

    Criminal Minds is like that. It makes me REALLY PARANOID when I watched it. When my mom and I had our marathon over Christmas break...yeah, not a lot of sleeping happened. AND it made me laugh when you were talking about how much work murder is. It does seem to require a lot of effort, doesn't it? And I hope no one slams anything on top of your head! Just saying.

    Homework is lame, but thanks for the shout out! As I've said before: I try to stick to the 3 cs (calm, cool, and collected). With limited success. VERY limited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and your title? HILARIOUS! I should let you name my NaNo after I finish it! haha

    ReplyDelete