I went a candle party tonight. My sister was hosting, but it was at her friend's house. Since I knew the host/house person, I was able to hang out before the party. That was nice because I was able to steal some wifi signals and watch some AWESOME vlogbrother videos! It's so weird to watch them from the beginning knowing where it is all headed. They don't even call their viewers/commenters nerdfighters yet!
Anyway, I'm tired. I know I should be sleeping right now, but I'm blogging. Plus I'm about to put my hair in french braids after this so yay...
No, I like having my hair CURLY at times. It's nice. As my hair can't even function normally without it either being straightened or curled. This is what you get when you have thick hair.
SO!
I ordered a few books early Monday morning, and guess what? ONE OF THEM CAME IN TODAY! It's awesome because I got an email on Wednesday confirming the shipment. That was pretty fast, let me tell you. I actually thought the book I got today (Devil's Footsteps) would be late, because it was shipped later than the other three. But, they surprised me. Go Indigo! Anyway, at first I thought it was something else when my mom said I had mail, but of course it wasn't. I don't mind per say. It's still an awesome thing to get.
I now have to make my hair awesome.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uhh...what's a candle party!
ReplyDeleteIt's cool that you got to watch some vlogbrothers! AND that you got a book in the mail. Hopefully the package from me will arrive SOON!