Thursday, February 4, 2010

I be at school--but not when I write this

I feel slightly ill right now.

So my co-op teacher called Chapters today. The guy who does the DECISION MAKING is on vacation right now, so I don't have an interview. Neither does anyone else, so I've still got a chance. Even so, I don't feel like I'm going to get it.

I know, I SHOULD be having positive thoughts, but Chapters is like THE PLACE to be. Even beyond Hillcrest! So who wouldn't want to be there? You know? So it's a bit tricky. Whatever the case, I do have some hope. I really would be happy to the extreme if I got a placement there.

If not, I'll find somewhere else. WHERE? I don't know!

In other news, school is boring. Not the actual school subjects--I'm actually enjoying those--it's the time in between classes. As in, the 30 minutes before the school day actually starts, and lunch. I know, people are all "lunch! no class!" But you know what? I would rather be doing a class during lunch than just doing NOTHING.

Well, I shouldn't say nothing. I do do my homework and surf the web. Yes, surfing the web... I'm bringing it back.

Whatever the case, I'm still feeling slightly ill. I need to go get ready for Grey's Anatomy.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Haha...I was just picturing how you prepare yourself for watching Grey's Anatomy. What exactly does that entail? Do you put on some scrubs? haha

    It sucks that your breaks at school are all boring and things. We should try to coordinate our breaks so that we can talk on yahoo. YEAH. That would be FUN! Then you would be like, "Yeah, I'm just hanging with my friend." And the people would PROBABLY think that you are insane. But still!

    I hope that you get the Chapters placement AND that you feel better! You can fully do awesome in that interview. Just talk to them like you talk (type) to me. They'll love you and realize that they HAVE to have you! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete