My mom bought a stuffed animal for me today. Not only is it a stuffed animal, but it's a duck! AND IT'S SUPER ROUND!
I absolutely love it.
As I attempt to find a picture for it on Google images, it's not actually a success. I mean, there are REAL duck MEALS coming up! I don't want that!
Anyway, I don't know what to name him. I already have Sylar the Hippo, and a rhino without a name (as of the moment)... So what should I name my duck? If you have any awesome name suggestions, let me know. And if you come up with something for my hippo (that squeaks when squeezed) I'll really love that!
=D MUCHO APPRECIATED IN ADVANCE!
I have some homework to do. But I also kind of want to watch a show on tv in eight minutes, so I'm at a conflict. Plus I have a desire to go to bed early. I mean, I've already had my shower. When I have my shower before 7:30, that means BUSINESS!
I can't believe I used to have a shower at like 6:30 in the morning, and be ready for school. Although that was elementary school, it's still amazing. Not just that, my sister had a shower after me, and she was ready as well. A-may-zing!
Ooh, I had a bagel today. I was walking through the mall meeting my sister, and I shimmied into the bagel shop. I also bought a chocolate milk. It was wonderful. I mean... The girl didn't put a lot of cream cheese on my bagel (which is good) but I was like whaaaaaaa? I also think she is the sister of an old friend from elementary school. So very odd.
I hate how slow my internet is. Damn you dial up! *shakes fist in rage*
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ack! Dial up! That still shocks me!
ReplyDeleteI can't think of any cool names for your stuffed animals AT THE MOMENT, but I will KEEP YOU POSTED on any genius ideas that may come to me in the FUTURE.
Duck- Albert Finklestein. You may call him Al Fink for short, if you wish.
ReplyDeleteHippo- Sasha Wallow.
Those are obviously just suggestions...hah.
Sir Quackington III
ReplyDeleteI think "Thug" makes a good rhino name.
What about "Big Boned" for the hippo? (You can then proceed to tell people your hippo's not fat, she's "Big Boned." Kind of like Cartman, but truthful.)