Monday, February 15, 2010

Family Day

Family Day!

The day with some identity crisis. As there's only three provinces in Canada who celebrate this lovely holiday. But as I mentioned on Friday (I think), it's awesome just the same. As it's a day after school! I know there's more to days off of school (...) but for this holiday? This seems like the best. Because you can spend time with your family!

It's weird to be watching ET Canada right now. So are you all hyped out for the Alice in Wonderland movie coming out? I'm not.

Not because I go against the current at everything that is Tim Burton, but because Alice in Wonderland is kind of just not for ME. I attempted to read the book in grade seven, but I don't know, I didn't prefer it. I also didn't care for the Disney movie. It was kind of boring, y'know?

If you're a fan, you probably don't think this is.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. I am not an Alice in Wonderland fan either. AND I hope that your Family Day was awesome and family-filled! hah

    ReplyDelete