I watched Groundhog Day today. I was in the process of watching Shrek 2, but I fell asleep. But when I was watching Shrek, I realized I really enjoy the begining for the Dreamworks logo thing. You know, the one where the boy is fishing on the moon? It's kind of exciting!
I like odd things.
I also watched How To Deal, and the beginning of Eight Legged Freaks. I like the weekend, because I can just watch an abundance of movies. Todays movies were on the VHS scale though, so it was cool. I mean, it's kind of lame how I can't PAUSE it to the point of smooth sailing, but I can also STOP it! But I don't really have a remote for my VHS players, so I have to get up.
It's cool, though.
I remember the point when VHS movies were just kind of seriously being fazed out. I actually remember looking for Mean Girls on VHS, but I could NOT find it. That's kind of the point in my life when I had to start buying DVDs. And now there is the whole Blu-ray thing. I don't know. I still buy DVDs. It's just so much EASIER. Sometimes new technology is just a drag.
Except I seriously don't want to start falling behind on technology NOW. If I do, my whole life will be all "ahahahaha". Ahahahha being of course, behind... on technology. I don't know where I was going with that too much.
Yeah.
Nothing major happened today. I had some fruit salad (with club soda!) today. It was excellent. I really do adore strawberries. They're just so YUMMY! Y'know?
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment