So over the summer, I came up with a day called SURVEY SUNDAY. It was a day when I could just post a survey, instead of actually coming up with a blog topic. And here I am, doing it again. Please enjoy my answers to some ridiclous questions, I am sure.
(I haven't read the survey yet!)
--
You going to be one hundred percent honest?
I am. I am going to give you 100% PURE POSSUM ANSWERS.
Where is your second home?
I don't have a second home. My home is my ONLY home.
If your girlfriend/boyfriend broke up with you tonight, what would you do?
As I don't have a boyfriend, I would do nothing. As this situation wouldn't happen.
Last dream you had:
Voldemort was in, and it took place at a mall. Yeah, my AMERICAN TWIN was in it, but so were werewolves and vampires! And they weren't friendly ones either. It was pretty freaky, actually.
Has the opposite sex ever written you a poem?
"Your name is Possum / And you're sort of awesome". No, I'm the same sex and I just wrote that.
Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
I haven't got a clue what people think about me. But since I think some people are annoying, I am sure they think the same thing about me.
How's your heart lately?
Great! I'm not positive it's PERFECT, but I haven't had a heart attack or anything, so I assume all is well. Ignorance is bliss, as some would say.
Does anybody like you?
I am positive people like me. But if you mean in the LIKELIKE way, I am sure this isn't to be true.
Who are you all talking to?
Nobody. I am silently writing this to myself, hearing music, the tv, and my mom puttering about in the kitchen. But there is no communication happening other than this.
Are you happy?
I'm content.
Do you want to tell someone how you feel?
Yes... You're cool.
Ever gave a really long apology?
Sort of.
Has anyone told you they don't ever wanna lose you?
I just told my mom to tell me. And you know what she said? "I don't ever wanna lose you. Hey, you better apply at the LU." It caused some laughter amongst my sister, mom and I.
Yes.
Whats the last thing that made you smile?
Watching Buffy with my brother, sister and I. We had a few comments to add throughout the episodes.
If someone is interested in you right now, would you like them to tell you?
No, thank you.
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
I fell asleep on my parent's bed yesterday. I was watching Shrek 2, and BAM! Slumber came upon moi.
Who lives the closest to you?
Nobody. I am all alone. #emomoment
How many candles will you blow out on your next birthday?
Nineteen candles. But will I even have a cake on my birthday? I don't even know.
Are you afraid to look back at what you feel guilty about?
I don't have any guilt feelings, as of this moment.
Do you enjoy eating (be honest) or just do it out of routine?
I love to eat food! It's so yummy.
How many people can you consider TRUE friends?
TRUE friends? Whoah! I don't know. I can't answer this.
Have you ever been so mad at someone you couldn't stop thinking about them?
Yes. My mind was just full of angry thoughts.
What's on your mind?
My lower back and jaw is sore. Oh boy.
Did you have a better day yesterday or today?
Yesterday I had pizza, but today I watched Buffy. Hm... Yesterday was cool because I watched a bunch of movies.
Is anything bugging you right now?
My back! And I don't know if I'll go to my debate tomorrow night.
Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I like to think this is true, but I don't know FORSURE if I believe this.
Does it make you mad when people stare at you?
It's awkward. So don't do it.
Does anyone call you babe or baby?
No. And I'm glad. I hate when people use those terms, especially concerning MOI.
What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
I hope I have a good dream. I didn't.
Has anyone ever said you have pretty eyes?
Yes. My mom. My mom gives me all the compliments and complaints I need.
Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
From viewing them from afar, no.
Do you trust all of your friends?
Friends, yes.
You know people with blue eyes are known to be the best kissers?
Really? Sucky for me. I do love those brown eyed folks.
-
Well, that's a survey for your amusement.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's wrong with your jaw and back? :(
ReplyDeleteHaha...people with blue eyes are the best kissers?!?! I'll bet the survey maker has blue eyes. And your response to that made me laugh. :)
I was in your dream!!! How exciting! It's good to know that the experience is mutual as you've been in one of MY dreams. But before I knew what you looked like! Which made it REALLY weird. I told you about this back when I had the dream, but I thought I would recap.
OH, my mom is sending a box full of THINGS to you tomorrow! And I've already thought of things that I should have added! FAIL!
So...we're getting "honest" answers from a glamorous liar? I'm not buying it.
ReplyDelete