Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It just cuts off

It is Wednesday evening.

Is it just me, or is this week going by slow? Sure, the days are going by "fast" (to a degree), but the overall picture? It is SLOW.

It's kind of lame.

Criminal Minds is on right now. I made the brilliant observation when it started that they called it Criminal Minds because they look into the minds of criminals. BOOYEAH, I SAID IT.

My sister just gave me a look.

It's all very in ter est ing.

So, I don't know what else to say. I was going to have some cake today, but it was all gone. I don't have the will to make an entirely new cake from scratch, so it won't happen at least until the weekend. And when I do make the cake, I am going to post the recipe. It's a seriously good cake where you can only have a sliver. In other words, if a diabetic was to eat it, they could get extremely sick.

It's intense.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote you a comment, but it got deleted! I'll try to type it again, but it probably won't be as cool. Not gonna lie. haha

    Wow! KEEN INSIGHT on the Criminal Minds thing! I'm impressed! :)

    The cake thing made me laugh. AND the cake sounds like the kind of cake that I would love, so I hope that you'll get around to posting that recipe at some point.

    No, the week's been going by FAST. I have so much junk to do and not enough time in which to do said junk.

    AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnndddd...I've gotten a combined total of 9 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours, which is making my mood weird (er than usual). JUST A TIDBIT OF MY LIFE FOR YOU. :)

    ReplyDelete