Thursday, February 11, 2010

The cat couldn't stop crying, and the dog smacked him

My mom is watching Star Trek right now. If I glance at the tv, I can see some Chris Pine lookin' fine. Oh, my eyes are drawn to the screen, to look at the man with the beautiful smile.

I think I'm just going to go watch Star Trek with her, because not only is Chris Pine in there, but so is Zachary Quinto!

Yummy.

So today I had my interview at my co-op placement. I was pretty nervous about the interview, but it wasn't that bad. Yeah, I was quiet, but I answered the questions sort of fine. The good part is that I got the placement, but there's also a clause in there that I can leave after a week if it's not for me. As it's described as a repetitive job. I think it'll fine. I mean, it's a bookstore. I love books. What's so bad about that?

True dat.

Speaking of books, today I bought Princess on the Brink. It's awesome. I mean, it's not my favorite book in the Princess Diaries series, but it's still amazing. It's just sort of sad, because Michael goes off to Japan and all that sad stuff. -_-

But I won't get into that now.

(Because seriously, Princess Mia was the saddest book in the series.)

I WILL STOP!

What I won't stop? Writing an awesome letter to Leah. Leah, I know you're reading this, so I want to say this: When I write to you, it's like I'm talking to you. And let's just say I write to you a LOT throughout the day. So it's like you're my constant companion! It makes my day less lame, let me tell you.

So I thank you, for being in my mind.

My mind.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. You got the position! AND THE INTERVIEW WASN'T THAT BAD!!! THIS IS BIG NEWS!!!!! I hope that you don't NEED that clause, as it would be lame if the bookstore work was that terrible.

    And it's exciting that you bought Princess on the Brink. I don't like that one too much either...Mia FRUSTRATES ME. She's so...ugh...about Michael. Hmm. I wish I had those books here at school with me. I want to reread them!

    Haha...long letters are FUN like that! I brought you to class with me for AWHILE, but then I sent you to you. When I say you to you, I mean I sent the letter to you, obviously. I think I'll have to start on your NEXT letter, as classes this weak have been really BORING without you. Anyway, I'm glad you have been all IN YOUR MIND and stuff! Thank you for being in MINE as well! :)

    ReplyDelete