Well, it's a new semester.
I don't mind too much beyond the usual change. I just really don't care for the "get to know one another" assignments. You know the ones, where you have to go around the class and get people to sign a piece of paper. Or introduce yourself.
One teacher has the potential to actually be cool. I said I wasn't going to be having any new teachers, but that was a lie. My business teacher I was SUPPOSED to have isn't even teaching in the mornings. THUS I get an entirely new teacher! He's all into traveling, and even stuck the idea of getting a holiday work visa in my head.
This is not a lie.
I'm pretty much determined to become a teacher, so I can teach in places. I mean, wouldn't that be cool? I think so!
Beyond that, right now I'm watching 18 to Life. After this, I'll be watching a comedy special, and going to bed. Because you know what? I'm tired. I did have a headache earlier, but now I'm okay. Which is good, since headaches are the ultimate fail for heads in everyday life.
In other news, I'd like to mention that I wish the advertisements and results that products promise were true. Like with Advil, "one is often enough". Yes, I wish this was true. But you know what? THIS IS NOT TRUE. It's almost the ultimate fail in lies.
Random: Calvin and Hobbes will be on a stamp this year. If this is true, I'm going to buy it. Yes, I will. Even if it's just sold in the good ol' US of A, I am GOING to find a way. Nothing can keep me away from the awesomeness that is Calvin and Hobbes!
Well, nothing can keep me away from the shower right now.
- Possum
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guess who could get the stamp for you? I BET I COULD! Do to the fact that I'm your American twin. hah
ReplyDeleteHoliday work visa...what's this? It sounds cool. Very...sophisticated.
Cool, teacher! You'll be the teacher that everyone likes because you won't mind if they decide to do an essay on Mia or whatever. SPEAKING OF WHICH...haha.
Guess what...I'm about to post the debate on our (mutual) bookshelf! Exciting, yes? :)
I hope your headache goes away! Seriously!