Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sleepover with myself

I watched quite a few movies today. Not in the sense of just sitting there to watch them, but more so having them as background noise. One of the movies I made most attention to was Sleepover. You know the one, where a few girls have a sleepover. Oh, you didn't know it? Well, that's that. Except there is a scavenger hunt they have to perform, so they can have THE ULTIMATE LUNCH SPOT NEXT YEAR!

First off, wouldn't that lunch spot go to older students? And secondly, the place where the losers are supposed to sit? Why couldn't they just sit somewhere else, instead of by the dumpster. All they give is TWO options: the really great one by the fountain, or the one by the dumpster. Also, why is everyone's popularity in high school pinnacle to that fountain spot?

It's so annoying.

Let's just say Sleepover isn't the best movie out there. I'm not saying it's a horrible movie, I'm just saying it's not very realistic. Although really, like I said to my mom today, who would want to watch a movie about a REAL teenager? Exactly. It's just like with books: Maybe the person's life WAS average, until something SCANDALOUSLY AMAZING happened that made it worth going into a book. Y'know? Exactly.

I played a game of Monopoly tonight. Apparently I'm known as someone who doesn't make trades, or whatever. I'm all "hey!" But it's sort of true. Although the purpose of the game IS to monopolize the board. Anyway, I didn't win. my brother did. The Julia empire fell down. Damn you greens!

But not to you broccoli, I like you.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...this just made me laugh for some reason. It was the brocolli part that did it, I think. I'm sorry the Julia empire fell! You will build it up again NEXT time!

    ReplyDelete