Friday, February 26, 2010

The truth from the liar

It's Friday and I am incredibly glad.

I'm not allowed to put my hands in my pockets when I'm at co-op. The pockets of my VEST. Did I mention that? Yes, as my uniform at the store, I have to wear a vest. It's very stylish, believe me. -_-

Although I don't really mind. It really distinguishes me from the customers. BOOYEAH.

True.

So I've got some plans for the weekend. From reading a book to writing a reply, I am BOOKED! It's intense. I think I might even try and get a haircut in there on Sunday... It all depends, really. But it won't be a real haircut, as much as a trim.

True true.

Would you play the piano if you were a kitten with paint on both paws? Huh, would you? I don't know if I would. I think I'd just sit in a sun spot and sleep. Oh man, doesn't the life of a kitten seem delightful? I think so.

I hurt my wrist earlier today, but I think it's fine now. I don't feel like opening a door to check out my theory. -_-

This is also true.

Another truth: As mentioned previously, I'm glad it's Friday.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. A vest! EXCELLENT! I can see how it would distiguish you from the customers. UNLESS the customers like to wear vests, too. In which case, CHAOS WILL REIGN IN THE BOOKSTORE!!!

    Haha...the kittens! I'm going to have to watch that movie tomorrow or something since I missed that whole chunk. I'm seriously SORRY about that, by the way! I mean, really! How rude of me!

    ReplyDelete