Monday, February 8, 2010

It's a combination of good and bad, I'm (not) going to lie

I had a debate this evening, but I didn't go. Why not? Well, I wasn't prepared enough for it, plus the fact it was regionals, I wasn't going to win anyways.

Yeah, sore loser move, but still. I still gave the rest of my group my notes and such. So psha, good luck to them! I'm sure they'll do mightly fine.

So today when I got home, I had a few letters on the table addressed to MOI! In short, I got accepted into the three programs I applied to at the college in my city. Child and Youth Worker, Early Childhood Education and Business - Marketing. While I am interested more so in the marketing and early childhood education thing, I don't know what one to choose. How do you decide this? I don't even know if I'm going to go there, either.

As my first choice is university.

Sa-igh. I'll have to see what my parents say, anyways.

SO SO SO SO. Today is Monday, and for the update of my life, I am not getting the co-op placement at Chapters. As Chapters isn't accepting co-op students this time around, it's a bust. So I'm going to try at Coles, but I'm not so confident about this. I mean, even when I tried the library today, I was DE-NIED. Whoah! I think I might just end up at a school or something. For little kids.

Oy.

Maybe with this co-op route, I'll see if I even WANT to do the early childhood education program. Whoooooooooah. Plans! I'll have to see if this works out. I am not even sure, myself.

But in other news, last night at 11PM I started to make a cake. I didn't even put some icing on it until after school, but it's okay. The amount of icing on it at the moment is slightly too much, so I have to wait. There's something about still drippy icing that has an ew factor.

What else has an ew factor? MONDAY MORNINGS. At least next Monday I have a holiday! =) No school. Hiphip horray!

- Possum

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you could work in a LIBRARY in a little kid school! Yes! Win! I'm sorry about the lack of Chapters though. And the Coles thing COULD work out. You never know.

    No school next Monday! Awesome for you! I SHOULDN'T have school next Monday as it's PRESIDENT'S DAY, but they're making us go! I FULLY RESPECT AND ADMIRE THE PRESIDENTS! I mean, sure, some of them were idiots. But some were cool! And the fact that I just acknowledged that some are cool...THAT MEANS I SHOULD BE OUT OF SCHOOL NEXT MONDAY! Am I right? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally unrelated. Here's a link to a post by Barbara Poelle: http://tinyurl.com/ybkh4u6

    You should read it. Now. ;)

    ReplyDelete