Happy Valentine's Day.
I know people have strong opinions on this holiday. From hating it to loving it. I'm in the middle. I don't drown in my "sorrows" for being single on this day, nor do I hate the chocolates and cards you can buy. I was big into giving cards to people on this day. Sure I don't give everyone in my class a card, but that's just because it's impractical. I don't even talk to everyone in my various classes.
But nonetheless, Happy Valentine's Day. It's just another one of those days.
Although slightly cool. I had some family over for dinner, and it was fun. Usually I'm shy and just sit in my room reading, but today I actually came out! Yes. Although I did finish reading The Sister's Keeper before I did. My cousin was all "did she die yet?" and as there was only like... 10 pages left (ha) I said no. She was shocked, as the book was almost over. Yes, the girl doesn't even die until the very end. Awhile both the movie and book sort of made me cry, it wasn't a fountain of tears like other books I have read. I was actually just kind of hoping the girl would die already. I know! It's rather SHOCKING, but seriously! I would've liked to have the book ending to the movie ending.
But I'll get more into a review of the book later, on ANOTHER blog! =)
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hah...nice link! And good for you, going OUT! :)
ReplyDelete