I'm incredibly glad it's Friday night.
It's been a relatively fast week, but still full of work. Therfore I'm glad it's Friday. TGIF, in other words.
What can I say about my weekend plans? Well, for one, it's going to be full of homework. And of course, Heroes. The show is just so good, I kind of kick myself for not watching it over winter break. Another thing I'm going to be doing this weekend is sleeping. God, sleep. You don't know how lovely it is until you're tired. I guess it's true when people say you never get tired of it. (Ha ha.)
With homework and sleep aside, I hope this weekend is good. I think it'll be. But I'm going to end this and get back to finishing the episode I'm currently on. Yes, I put it on pause so after the episode, I can go straight to bed. As much as I like my writing time, writing time takes a bit of time. (Who would've thunk?)
But tomorrow I'll write a proper blog entry.
- Possum
P.S: I like when Jack Black says "macaroons" in The Holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment