Hello!
Today is Saturday, and I didn't do anything. Want to know what I did do? Well, today I woke up, watched the two final episodes of How I Met Your Mother in season four, went back to bed, woke up (again), read a magazine, entered a contest, had supper, watched the news (WOW, the weather in Tennessee is crazy!) and now, here I am.
I also had breakfast, had some cake, and got frustrated during this time.
Saturday is such a lame day, when you think about it. There's really nothing good on tv, and the following day is Sunday: the boring day. Also in my house, Sunday dinners are STUPID.
I'm not going to lie. But speaking of dinner, sometime next week I'm going to make supper. Yay! I don't know what I'm going to make yet, but it'll be something new. What's your favorite meal?
I like chicken parm. It's yum-o.
- Possum
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment