Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF.

I'm so glad it's Friday.

Today I had to write my English exam. I was there from 9:30 to 12:05. I think that's the longest I've ever stayed at an exam, ever. I'm particularly proud of my essay, as I put awesome allusions throughout it. I just hope it doesn't result in marks being docked.

TRUE STORY.

I bought Princess in Waiting, CONGO and Fourth Comings today. I mean, Princess in Waiting and Fourth Comings were in like PERFECT CONDITION, it would've been a SHAME not to buy them. I also didn't even have Princess in Waiting before, so I enjoyed finding it. There's always something so special about this. I was like "MEG CABOT!?" And kind of had a happy dance.

It was very exciting.

I didn't, however, find the Harry Potter books I was looking for. It was rather disappointing in that aspect.

I just read this FML and it made me laugh: Today, my girlfriend broke up with me, all because whenever I laugh I say "lol." FML

Have you ever said 'lol' instead of laughing? I'm guilty for it. I can't lie about that.

But I CAN lie about other things.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. I can proudly say that I have NEVER said lol instead of laughing irl. But I also never say lol when I'm talking online. So.

    And how can your teacher get mad at you for allusions?? They're supposed to be happy about that sort of thing!

    ReplyDelete