Right now I'm listening to the Veronica Mars theme song. Otherwise known as We Used To Be Friends by the Dandy Warhols, it's a tres awesome song.
And now I just decided to put on the Veronica Mars soundtrack. Good music, I inform you!
I wish I had this show on DVD to watch. Argh! ANGST!
Well, I don't know what to write. Today I made a cake that I should've made last week. For what? Just for the hell of it! It's a chocolate cake, and rather awesome. Except I haven't ate it yet, I ASSUME it'll be awesome. I'm also assuming this is the cake my sister made a few years back that literally made my day. So if this is the case, I will post the recipe.
I would like everyone to experience such wonders.
And I'm not just being nice, either.
But speaking of nice, I better eat the cake!
- Possum
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment